Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break 09 Wahhoooo


So I am officially off of school for two weeks! The plan is to hang out in Portsmouth until Friday or Thursday, relax, be lazy, watch grey's (I have recently become obsessed), watch movies and be worthless. On Thursday or Friday I will head to London and stay with family. While in London I plan on going to central London to see Buckingham and some of the famous attractions...and I think Fnaan (girl with me in the pic to the left) and I will probably meet up, she wants to go to the London Dungeon (hopefully it won't be too scary for me).

Then to end off my spring break me and my girl Fnaan are going to Ireland for a few days!!!Oh and the downside, I need to look for jobs on the internet for when I get back to states in late June......

I have no idea where I will be going upon graduation. Right now it seems like it will either be California (where my parents are moving) New York, or to Raleigh (hopefully living with Gina), or a random city if I happen to find a job somewhere fun! I kinda wish I could just stay in Europe the rest of the summer and work, I am loving it here :)

The other downside is that I want to go ahead and finish two school projects, so I need to work on those this week so that I can be worry free when school starts back up and just worry about going to lectures (which I have been skipping a lot lately ha ha) The weather has just been so NICE (1. I don't want to waste my time in class when I could be outside) (2. Lecturers don't take attendance, and most of the lecture notes are online, so why go????) haha

I will update when I get back from break!!! :) Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment