Sunday, February 15, 2009

Will you be my Girlfriend?

On Thursday I went to Vwarhe’s and had stir fry it was very good! She has been overly nice in showing me around and giving me tips on how to get by in Portsmouth. I also met Vwarhe’s two roomies, and it was so cute! They had never met an American before (don’t worry I’m giving America a good name)! And you will never believe this they love the way “I” or “American’s” talk and I told them I loved the way “they” talked! So maybe I shall learn the British way from them haha.


So this weekend, Valentines weekend wahooooo (well not so much if your single) lol….Well people it was another valentineless weekend for me, booooo! One day when I’m 80 I’ll have a valentine I guess better late then never though right?!


Oh you just gotta love clubbing on valentines day! So the evening started off with dinner, then off to Chamali’s for a house warming party/pregame before liquid/envy.

When we arrived at the club the bottom floor was called liquid and it played techno style music it was ok but we wanted to dance to you know “hip” music. We danced downstairs for an hour until I realized a sign for envy upstairs and I suggested we check it out! To our surprise Envy was where it was at (the music was so much better)!

So I had lots of fun dancing the night away! Nothing too crazy happened (except for of course my CRAZY dancing haha) Some guy kept bugging me and said that I am so beautiful and need to be his girlfriend, I replied with a sarcastic um You!?? I don’t think so (he actually wasn’t too bad looking, he had an exotic look but seemed like a total creeper)…but OF COURSE he didn’t get the hint and kept dancing with me after I rejected him so I finally just walked away but he followed me, but I was eventually able to get rid of him with the assistance of Fnaan (a girl from Amsterdam)!! There is also a girl with us who is muslim who had a scarf on and he kept asking me if she was muslim, I was like use your common sense ahhh he was SO annoying!


Oh did I mention I can count how many cute “British” boys I have seen on one hand…its kinda depressing, I was expecting cute Brits left and right lol, apparently I need to go to London to find cute boys though ha ha! BUT EUREKA, I finally saw a cute boy who was totally my type (bad boy of course) he had his ears pierced which i love, he asked me to dance towards the end of the night and I had fun with him, but we kinda got pushed our separate ways by the crowd, I tried to find him but couldn’t , so just my luck I finally see a cute “British” boy but have no idea his name or anything! Oh well!!


Next week I do not have anything too crazy in store! On Monday I plan on taking a hip hop dance class, then some of the international students are going on a pub crawl (to check out some of the bars/clubs in Portsmouth), we have to wear something that represents where we are from, so I’ll probably be wearing red white and blue haha go USA! Other than that I need to do some reading for my seminars!


Thanks for all the emails, messages, and keeping up with my blog everyone! Getting all your messages and what not keeps me grounded and less homesick! I’m meeting wonderful people and having a great time, but at the same time it is nice to hear from the people back at home! I miss everyone so much!! I will update soon! Who knows what will be in store for me this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment